Yasmin is our all-star LUXit expert fashion stylist and spray tan technician, and the first featured Partner in our series.
1. What is your current favorite beauty trend?
I love all the playful eyeshadows at the moment, earthy amber colours that make all eyes pop, highlighted with shimmer and lashes creates a dramatic look that stands out a mile. Anyone can carry this look off, as long as you have the right makeup artist (from LUXit!)
Everyone needs a Gucci “something.” I’m loving the Gucci belt at the moment. I love the electric pleated shirt look, which can be worn with the sneaker in the day and then carried into the evening with a heel. I’m also loving the golds, silvers and shimmering amber colours. These colours are great to wear with a summer tan as they will illuminate your tan even more. Also try messy bun hair or sleek pony to escape the frizzy heat hair look.
2. How has LUXit changed the way you work?
LUXit has given me the opportunity to style women who are in need of a refresh, I can to truly engage with clients that crave a more stylish life.
My styling schedule is tight and timelines are short and pushed. LUXit has allowed the styling service to be available to everyone – mums, corporate workers & travelers.
I feel so passionate about how I style each and every individual. I like to bring out the best in every one of my clients and unleash their own bespoke style look.
3. Please name your top 3 makeup bag essentials.
1. Shimmer Gloss for cheeks – I apply this sparingly throughout the day.
2. Hand cream – there’s nothing worse that hard cracked hands especially if I’m shaking hands and showing clothes to clients.
3. Hairspray – for the wispy bits that get away (I need to look polished every second).
1. My blue denim-covered Zara heels – these change my outfit immediately if I’m put on the spot. My day outfit is instantly transformed into a evening or corporate outfit.
2. Satin neck tie scarf – again to totally change my look.
3. Lastly a jacket – always black leather.
4. Favourite beauty service to receive and why? E.g a blow dry, massage, facial.
A spray tan – it changes everything! And massage, such a great way to unwind at the end of the week. Plus I find these are a great gift for my clients to receive!
5. What is one word to describe yourself, and one word to describe LUXit?
Myself – Passionate
LUXit – Gamechanger
6. Please finish this sentence, “Luxury is..”
Luxury is something everyone deserves to receive and experience.
Thank you Yasmin for sharing with us!