Source: En Vogue
By Andreana Patrinos
The new beauty treatment that is growing in popularity is the V- Steam. LUXit insider is providing you with the ideal guide as to what exactly it is and how it works! V- Steam is a great way to clean out your lady parts!
We do a lot to keep our body and its areas clean; monthly waxes or yearly checkups. The new treatment that cleans your lady parts is nicknamed the V- Steam which relieves stress but is said to boost fertility, ease menstrual cramps, balance hormones and fight infection.
About V Steam
It’s a 30 minute service which uses healing herbs to irrigate the vaginal passage and restore it to optimum health! Wearing a tent from the waist down, women squat down without underwear over a steaming pot of water infused with therapeutic herbs. The V-steam usually dilates blood vessels which increases blood circulation, providing oxygen and relaxing the pelvic floor muscles. The combination of herbs with the steam cleanses, tones and nourishes the cervix, uterus and vaginal tissues.
- Reduce discomfort, bloating and exhaustion associated with monthly cycles
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles
- Increase fertility
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth
- Treat uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness and uterine prolapse
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and maintain healthy odor
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
Whilst it may seem bizarre and unnecessary, vagina steaming is regularly practiced worldwide and the benefits are constantly highlighted by those who have used this treatment. However, there are no scientific claims that it can help with vaginal cleanliness or health, as the steam is external and the vagina is a self cleaning organ. We know, however that celebrities like Gwenyth Paltrow and twins Tia and Tamara Mowry are great advocates for V-Steam!
Follow the LUXit blog to get the insider scoop on our new services as we expand our services.